The Investment Promotion Program helps foreign investors take advantage of investment opportunities in Honduras, whose strategic and advantaged location on the American continent make it an excellent site for industrial operations and product distribution. The Program provides precise, reliable and pertinent information to potential investors considering Honduras as a base for their next manufacturing operation, tourism project or other type of investment.
For more than two decades, FIDE has been successfully assisting companies as they set up operations in Honduran industrial parks, and promoting investment in sectors like manufacturing, tourism, agribusiness, services and more recently in renewable energy.
The Program works in close contact with Honduran diplomats worldwide to facilitate information and business contacts.
Just one office performs the following services
- Detailed itineraries to meet the individual needs of visiting investors; coordination of visits to Honduras.
- Accompanied visits to factories, industrial parks and sites for tourism projects.
- Meetings scheduled with government agencies, banks and international officials.
- Contacts with local providers, sub-contractors and joint venture partners.
- Meetings scheduled with attorneys, consultants and support agencies.
- Industrial and sectorial profiles and updated information on transport schedules, wages, incentives, legislation, economic indicators, production costs and other statistics.
- Location of land and buildings for sale or rent.
- Follow-up assistance and full support for the successful establishment of operations in Honduras.
- Assistance in matters regarding immigration, lodging, schools and other aspects of daily life in Honduras.